- I’m a university student. When can I work as an intern at your company?
You can work as an intern between June and September.
- I’m a high school student. When can I work as an intern at your company?
If you are a Vocational High School student, you can work as an intern between June and September. Unfortunately, we can’t employ the students of other high schools.
- I would like to apply for the internship. What should I do?
You can apply for an internship between February and March. You can apply with your resume to our internship announcements or you may send your resume to our Business Partnership department directly by e-mail (email@example.com).
- If my internship application is accepted, what are the following processes?
If your application is considered to be appropriate, you are expected to pass a general ability test, a placement test for English and relevant technical exams in the field of your graduation. If you pass the exams successfully, we organize a collective or one-to-one interview with the Business Partnership and relevant department managers.
Once you have successfully completed all these processes, we start your internship after we receive the necessary documents from you.
- Who covers the insurance during my internship?
The insurance is covered by your school during your internship.
- My application for the internship in Istanbul is accepted; which documents are required?
- Compulsory Internship Certificate (If your internship is compulsory)
- SSI Statement of Employment proving that your school covers your insurance
- 1 photograph
- Copy of ID
- Akbank ccount number
* We inform you about the documents that may vary according to the division you are going to work in.
- Can I still work as an intern although the internship isn’t compulsory for my department?
We also evaluate the non-compulsory internship applications in line with our company’s needs.
- In which departments can I work as an intern?
We don’t find it suitable for interns to work on construction sites, in line with Occupational Health and Safety rules. If you are a university student, you can work in Project Planning, Tender, Design, Contracts, Rights Claims, Planning, Cost Control, Procurement, Production, Information Technologies, Corporate Communications, Business Partnership, Accounting and Finance departments. If you are a high school student, you can work in Production, Information Technologies, Accounting and Finance departments.
- Can I work full-time after my internship is over?
You will be evaluated by your manager when your internship is over. If there is a vacancy, the evaluations affect your recruitment process.
- How will I be evaluated after my internship is over?
When your internship is over, your manager will evaluate you for competencies and objectives, such as communication, responsibility awareness and adaptation to the team. You also evaluate the efficiency of your internship and your own satisfaction with the work. Thus, the internship is evaluated by both sides.
- Can I work part-time in your company?
We offer part-time work opportunities for university students in various departments in our group companies. In this process, we give priority to candidates who complete the internship process successfully.
- I want to apply for a job. What should I do?
You can send your resume via the ‘Application’ section on our website, our announcements in career portals or via LinkedIn. We will evaluate your application in line with our company needs and your career goals. We will contact you if we find your application appropriate.
- When should I expect a reply from you?
We reply the applications made on the relevant career portal online. We reply to candidates included in the interview process within 2 weeks.
- How does the recruitment process progress?
You may learn the answer to this question by clicking here.